What data do we collect?
Raid-Helper collects the following data:
- Your discord tag and id
- The reaction you clicked aswell as the time
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Raid-Helper with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Click a reaction to an event or create an event.
Raid-Helper may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- A user in your server with the necessary permissions manually adds you to an event.
How will we use your data?
Raid-Helper collects your data so that we can:
- Display the events with all users that signed up to it.
- Track statistics related to the events.
How do we store your data?
Raid-Helper stores all data in an encrypted and password protected database.
The security of your data is important to us but we would like to point out that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
Raid-Helper would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request Raid-Helper for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right of rectification
– You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right of restriction
– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to object
– You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
How to contact us
Discord: Mitmoc#0001 @ Support server